Wednesday, April 1, 2009

hooray hooray...

I'm almost done for the semester. Accept for my Master's classes yang studentsnya best, I'm done layanning all those b******g students. Now I'm able to concentrate on marking the assignments yang I know will again get on my nerve. But at least they are just pieces of papers.

I'm also done with writing the module. That was also another burden yang I manage to get off my shoulder. Kalau tak hidup memang tak aman sebab kena haunt selalu dengan u-don't-have-to-know-who. It's not over yet sebenonya. I have another module to write and it is due in August. Heiyya! So the semester break will not really be a break for me as I have a list of things to do. Anyways, at least there will be less people for me to deal with!

P/S Karnivall, here I come. Lama tak main air!

No comments: