Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ramadhan 2011

My last entry was almost a year ago, also in Ramadhan. Gosh, it's been that long! I have been either busy or plain lazy to write.

Anyways, so much has happened since then - the Eids, the breaks, celebrations, friendships, visits, works... But for now I'm gonna skip all those. I'll write about them later (hopefully it will not be next year!!!).

Since it's Ramadhan, maybe I should be writing about the spirit of this holy month. It's the 11th day today. 11 days of fasting during the day. Fasting here would mean refraining oneself from the desire to eat and drink, watching over one's actions and words, doing all the good deeds and of course enhance oneself spiritually. Have I managed to do all that? I'm pretty sure I have not. But I hope I've managed to achieve something if not all, InsyaAllah.

No comments: