Monday, December 29, 2008

Salam Maal Hijrah and welcome 2009

Like everyone else, I'd like to wish everyone Salam Maal Hijrah 1430 and an early Happy New Year 2009. I hope everyone has a gooCheck Spellingd year and achieved as many azams as possible.

As usual the most asked question during this time of the year would be, "So, apa azam tahun baru?" Hmm... Baru ke? Or sudah 10, 20 tahun masih tak berubah? The latter seems to be the more appropriate answer. So this year, I've decided to not have any new azam. Maybe I should just pay more attention to those that I made in the previous years, put my focus on them (years? them? Plural nampaknya!) and try and achieve a few if not all. But then again, I pun dah lupa apa azam(s) yang dah dibuat. Hmmm...camno tu?

Maybe I should concentrate on the easier ones rather than bersusah payah nak capai the sky. Tidy up the mess around me like getting rid of all the junks in my room so that I would have more space to put new junks, update my work like finishing them before going home (that might mean I would have stay til late at night kat ofis...arghhh) then I would have more time to bergumbira, less talk and more work (definitely akan kroh dok sengap-sengap kat ofis!) and less interaction dengan orang (boleh ke? I don't think so. If ada good ketupat to make, don't want to miss that!).

Anyway, 2008 has been a good year, if not the best for me. Although academically I'm less productive this year, but I've learnt a lot from the work that I've done and the friends, new and old, that I made and met. Socially, life is getting more exciting everyday. Relationships rekindled and new things learnt.

To my family and friends, thank you from the bottom of my hearts for making my life a blessed one, Alhamdulillah. My yours be a blessed one too.

No comments: