Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hi, I'm back!

A friend yesterday said to me, "Kak, masih Los dan Faun lagi. Bila nak update?" Hmm, been pretty busy memalaskan diri lately. Tu sebabnya takde entry baru. Anyway, today is my first day in the office after a long break. You may ask, cuti lama pun tak dan nak buat entry baru ke? As mentioned earlier, plain malas. Lagipun, I was back kat kampung for several days during raya. Tak ada access to Internet. Back in KL my access is only my sister's. Anyway, whatever excuse yang I bagi, the keyword here is lazy! I just wanted to relax and do nothing serious like staring at the wall and watching cerita Cina yang was never my interest. That's just what I did and a few other things like lepak with friends...

I actually had a tonne of work that I brought home with me. Konon-konon nak try and get it done before the semester starts. Hmm... the only thing that I managed to do was my lecture notes for tomorrow's PJJ class. Itu pun cut and paste from my previous lectures. Nothing mind-cracking.

Anyways, good to be back. willwrite more in my next entry.

No comments: