Saturday, June 7, 2008

first words

Assalamualaikum and greetings.

These are my first words. I'm just getting started. Never thought of having my own blog. But after reading some friends' blogs, it looks interesting to have one. Anyway, I don't have much to write this time. After all it's sunday, and my weekend was not that interesting to write about. After being away for 10 days, the weekend was spent cleaning up the house. Tiring.

Looks like for next few fortnights I'll be away again. Now that the price of petroleum has gone up, I have to think more than three times before deciding to drive whenever I have to travel out station. No doubt I'm able to claim for mileage, but the rate is still the same. Maknanya takda untung ooo....

Okaylah for now. To those who happen to come across this page, welcome. Do drop a comment or two. Till next time....

No comments: