Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two more days to "doomsday". BZ,BZ,BZ... so much work, too little time. Most of my working hours are spent on the conference thingy that I almost forgot about the proposals that I had to read, and write. By the time I recover from all the stress, the students are already back in campus and the cycle continues. Shouldn't complain as I already had my fair share of fun in the sun - literally. Can hardly wait for this conference to be over.

Baru nak terbit mimpi yang tak include conferences, some very "enthusiastic" academic friends had already proposed the theme for the next conference. Haiiya, boleh tak jangan pikiaq pasai tu yet. Baru nak lega sikit kepala otak dah nak pikiaq sapa nak kena buat apa pulak!!

Miss the days where I can lepak-lepak with my beloved gang badak. Read my dear friend's blog just now. Thanks Intang for the nice words about me. My badak friends are the bestest of friends that I ever have. We did so many undescribable but fun and exciting things together. Nothing outrageous but great enough to stay and linger in your mind forever. Intang, cikwang, chor, shil, shaida, love u all.

Oklah, that's all my graffito for now. Nak paste gambaq belum ada time nak browse cari yang cun. later le...

No comments: