Sunday, July 6, 2008

"lepakking" with my badak friends...

I was down in Penang last weekend. Not really there for a social visit. I was there to teach at RECSAM. But as usual whenever in Penang, the main task will always turn out to be less important. Getting together with my badak friends will always be the priority. Tempat jatuh lagi dikenang, ini kan pulak kawe-kawe yang tidoq sebantal, makang sepinggang...

On my second night, we had a gathering at Intang's. Potluck style. The menu include sambal sardin, daging dengan kuih asam, telur dadar and pekasam, and rebung masak dengan daging. Simple but yam, yam tok yam. And of course Aa's freshly baked bread! My countribution? Since I did not have a kitchen (stayed in a hotel), fruits and drink je le.

But food was not the prime factor here.(really???) What's important was to be able to be amongst my badak friends (except for one. Wished Shill was around!). Just like old days... lepak-lepak, makan-makan... Maybe the next time when all the badaks are around, we'll have a bigger party...

1 comment:

shilla66 said...

i wished i was there too .. oit taruklah chat box xsenang sikit nak mengumpat...