Saturday, July 19, 2008

So many things, too little time...

Cliche isn't it? But that's what most people would say, not excluding me. People would ask, duduk kat this sleepy town pun banyak sangat ke yang nak kena buat? From one end of the town to the other only takes ten minutes! So why do I want to complain about time? Well. I guess basically it is not so much about time but more about motivation. I have very little motivation to do a lot of things lately. The proposal yang I'm supposed to present is still stuck at the first few paragraphs. Talked to a friend who helped gave me some idea on how to go by doing the research recently and she was surprised I was still not done with it. Been wanting to write seminar papers but never got to it. Anak-anak pokok frangeepani yang Toksu bagi are still in the plastic bags waiting for me to get a pot and some soil. And mind you, the wait has been, I would say...months (don't exactly know how many!). GOD, what's wrong with me? Am I getting sleepy like this town? Ironically, this town is getting much more happening everyday! So, it must be me. Wake up girl, you have a life to live!!!!!

I read my friends' blogs just now. Some interesting things are happening around them. Pesta makan and cerita hantu, and some nasty but interesting poems to ponder. Hmmmm....Maybe I should find someone to bash today. That might make my day interesting! Yeah, why not. I have 2 classes today and my students are supposed to hand in their project proposals. Can use that as an excuse to bantai orang....hahahahahah. And then no students will come to see me for the rest of the semester sebab ketaq nanti kena belasah. EVIL ME!!! Hmmm, maybe I should change my personality.... Ooit! Buang tabiat ke???

No comments: