Wednesday, July 23, 2008

mengong, mengong and more mengong...

Talk about ciklol and mengong, I was really pissed off with someone (wil not mention who but definitely not my friends, just acquaintance) that I've made a conclusion -- even if you have a dozen degrees from all the ivory league universities in the world, but if you do not have that human communication skills, you are nothing, at least to me and to those who appreciate some courtesy and sensitivity.

I feel sad for this kind of people. They maybe successful materially (I mean, you may be productive in terms of research, publications, have good positions in the organisation) but they don't actually have friends. The "friends" that they thought they have, are actually just acquaintances. At least that's what this person is to me. She may take me as her "friend" (from my perspective, she seems to be closer to me than to anyone else in the office -- scary!), but I don't think I will ever be her friend if she keeps up with all the wrong attitudes. How can I when this person is, to me, a selfish person who loves things that will glorify her and will pull her face when her ideas are not accepted. There are many more things about this person that I just cannot take it.

Sometimes I just feel like telling her right into her face to grow up, smell the coffee. You are not the only one in this world. Other people have ideas too and they are much more brilliant than yours. Being a senior with a long-list of credits to your name does not make you a perfect person. If you do not know how to respect and communicate with the people around you, you to me are nothing. I believe I have more friends than you. A long list of accomplishments and credits would be a nice too but there is no better gift than having some good and nice friends that you can share all your goods and bads with. And one more thing, I know I'm BRILLIANT if not clever....

5 comments:

shilla66 said...

can bash people.... kat emengnya gue peduli blog.. password tanya itu che wang....
can write poem, can write short or long articles hehehe

Mama Chupan said...

Noya, take it easy with negative people around you.. Of course you are brilliang and hardworking than many more other people..

Crabby - Temasek Born Malaysian said...

wa selalu wake up and smell the coffee... sebab wa suka minum kopi... so lu tak yah risau.. wa termasuk dalam golongan orang yg sedar bashwasanyas wa tak pernah pandai sangat tapi.. tetap brilliant! heehhe

[kekadang teringat... statement lu "Hmmm.. dah lama tak rasa, nak la .." semasa session malam hantaq kereta shilla dan the drive conversation began with "saya ada soalan.. I'm a long time piles sufferer... so how?"]

chu said...

Tq frengs for helping to manage my anger. Crabby lu masih ada masalah "tu" ke...?

Crabby - Temasek Born Malaysian said...

agak sudah berkureng.. hehehehe paksa diri minum libih ayaq tapi lotih lain la pulak sebab tu... hehehhehe